Public, Private, or Hybrid Cloud – Where Should Your Apps Live?
While developing a cloud migration strategy is manageable for small portfolios, for large global enterprises with hundreds or thousands of applications it’s a different story.
Join us at Dell EMC World as we delve into strategies and best practices for assessing cloud suitability and placement at scale. “Public, Private or Hybrid Cloud – Where Should Your Apps Live” is on Thursday, October 20 from 8:00 to 9:00 am We’ll help you answer key questions like:
- What’s the right investment strategy for our applications?
- What applications should we consider modernizing for cloud native architectures and platforms?
- What’s the right cloud delivery model for our applications?
- What are the key considerations for cloud suitability? What are the key business, technical, operational and security considerations?
- We have multiple public cloud service providers and private cloud environments. How do we determine optimal placement of our applications?
- How can we automate the analysis of our portfolio? Can we can determine a robust cloud migration strategy in a matter of weeks, not years?
Dell EMC Global Services brings a unique set of skills, experience and tools to help even the largest enterprise migrate their application portfolios to the cloud. Join this session and learn how we can help.